“The Power of Relationships in Health and Healing”
Investigate the fascinating science behind the cause and effect of relationships on health.
- Adverse Childhood Events (ACE’s) and the sincerely frightening health consequences they can have on well-being.
- The latest on social genomics.
- Relationships and their impact on health including the key role of the patient-practitioner relationship.
- How to address social relationships in the clinic in practical ways.
Niki is an award-winning internationally renowned registered nutritionist, mind-body expert and health writer helping people to optimize energy. In 2005 she co-founded one of the largest mind-body clinics in integrative medicine in the UK with patients in 35 countries where she worked as Director of Nutrition until 2010. She writes regularly for a range of health magazines in both the UK and the US and speaks internationally at health conferences and has appeared on both radio and TV shows. To register: eventbrite.com >AONH Free Event 2017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Professional Event: “Stopping the Symptom Cycle”Friday and Saturday, Nov. 3-4, 2017
Who should come?
- Natural healthcare practitioners.
- Integrative medical doctors.
- Bio-energetic screeners.
Join us and learn how to remove roadblocks to wellness and restore health balance. Network with other passionate healthcare advocates pick up helpful tips on growing your practice or bettering your own health. Deepen your knowledge and awareness of the latest in natural health care, and its products and technologies, with the top notch program and by visiting the exhibitor’s pavilion.
- Nov 3, Fri: Registration 9:30 am, Program 10:30 am-5:30 PM
- Nov 4, Sat: Program 9:00 am-5:00 PM
- Students: $79
- AONH Members: $240 Professionals (Charter/Elite) Members, $315 Advocate (formerly Associate) Members
- Non-AONH Members: $350
Douglasville Hotels: Please reserve well in advance to get the best prices and availability.
Hampton Inn, 770-577-2110
La Quinta, 770-577-3838
Note: We will not be offering ON-LINE Connection. Conference recording will be available for download on the AONH website for a nominal fee after the conference.